Columbia Bluffs 171.8 acre Columbia River Upland View Parcel in a natural desert setting.
This property is in a gorgeous natural desert setting, and the area gets over 300 days of sunshine per year.
- Abundant outdoor living & recreational opportunities nearby include public access to the river for fishing, boating, hunting and more.
- The incredible Cave B Winery and world-renowned Gorge Amphitheater are less than two miles away.
- Includes valuable water right permit and new production well.
- Approved for 34-home development w/substantial pre-development work already done.
- See Work Completed for Columbia Bluff Document
- See Columbia Bluffs Composite Map
- See Columbia Bluffs Surrounding Area Map
- View Columbia Bluffs Photo Album
- View Columbia Bluffs Slide Show
- Transportation Pangborn Airport Memorial Airport
- Quincy Lowest Cost Market for Cloud Computing, Data Centers.
- Quincy has many strong attributes and infrastructure for high-tech cloud computing companies View Port of Quincy Cloud Computing and High-Tech Business document
- Tax Exemptions Extended for Certain Purchases by Eligible Data Centers and Their Tenants